Massage Therapy Available at MVP & Makaha by Lic. Therap

Post services you provide and contact information here.

Moderators: makahava, Moderator

Massage Therapy Available at MVP & Makaha by Lic. Therap

Postby vicky campbell » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am

Aloha! Need a great massage? Make an appointment today 808-358-9905.

For anyone new to massage, these are some of the major benefits:

Massage can help release chronic muscular tension and pain, improve circulation (the key to good health), increase joint flexibility, reduce mental and physical fatigue, promote faster healing of injured muscular tissue, improve posture and reduce blood pressure. Massage is also known to promote better sleep, improve concentration, reduce anxiety, stimulate the release of endorphins, strengthen the immune system and create an overall sense of well being.

Apart from providing massage for general relaxation, I have many years of experience in medical massage. If you suffer from neck, jaw, shoulder, low back, sciatic, hip, leg or foot pain, or carpal tunnel or tendonitis syndrome, please call me and I will do my very best to alleviate your suffering. I have been able to help many people who have been told to "live with it," often very quickly.

My training includes Swedish, Sports Massage, Lomilomi, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Pregnancy, Aromatherapy, and Healing Touch plus other styles. Do something great for yourself, let me tailor a massage specifically for you. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about massage.

Rates
30 min 30.00 (seated massage only - great for head, neck, upper back, arms and hands)
1 hour 60.00
1 1/2 hours 90.00
2 hours 120.00

*Gift certificates, senior, and military discounts and group rates available.

Service provided onsite at your location by:
Vicky Campbell, MA LMT
Ph: (808) 358-9905
email: vcampbellpipes@aol.com
HI lic. # MAT6661

Mahalo for checking out my notice!
vicky campbell

Return to Contractors, Handyman, and other types of service providers