Do you have an IDEA or SUGGESTION for MVP's website?

Do you have and idea or suggestion for MVP's website? Would you like to see a specific topic or forum added to this site?
Please reply and let us know what you think or what you would like to see on this site.

Moderators: makahava, Moderator

new idea

Postby timk1958 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:08 am

I would like to see a spot for local contractors to post their services. It would make it so much eaiser for owners who live on the mainland and residents in MVP to arrange repairs or remodeling they cant handle themselves.
timk1958

Reply to "spot for local contractors to post their serv

Postby makahava » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 pm

I will try to see what I can do to accommodate your request.
:idea: I'm thinking maybe a section where people could post there reviews of a person or company that they have used and if they were happy with the outcome?
Remember that anyone can reply to this web site without having to register so contractors, handymen, etc.. would be able to reply with services that they can provide. Just need to get the word out and see if any response from contractors returns as well as reviews from people that have seen there work first hand.
:?: How does that sound to you timk1958?
Let me know if it's a plan?
MVP Office
makahava
Site Admin

IDEA or SUGGESTION for MVP's website?

Postby Unappreciated » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:09 pm

I would place the member log in location on Pg #1 of the site & not make any of the information available that's on the current Pg #1 of the site to anyone until they logged in.
Minutes should be kept current by date
Annual Meeting Minutes - It is realized the membership hasn't approved the last meeting minutes, however, the Secretary of the BOD's could post a synopsis of what occured, who was elected & who's
the current BOD's now, and so on

Frank Mead
Unappreciated

Reply to Mr. Unappreciated

Postby makahava » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:12 pm

:? The minutes are kept current by date. I will list approved minutes only on this web site :shock: :D
As for a synopsis of what occurred you should contact Keith Brunner at Hawaii First #808-531-5566 he should be able to help you with that. Keith is the one who took the minutes at the meeting :D
As for who is on the current board you could easily find that under "Board Members" link when you first log into MVP's web site :wink: I have the current listing listed there which I updated that following Monday.

Well I hope this helps :?: If not then give me "Jolynn" a call OK? :D
You know we appreciate you Frank :(
MVP Office
makahava
Site Admin

Re: Do you have an IDEA or SUGGESTION for MVP's website?

Postby mk » Tue May 17, 2011 9:19 am

Hi Jolynn, not sure if the problem is on your end or mine, but the board minutes on the website only go through 10-25-2010.pdf. Also, I think I suggested this before and there was some sort of technical problem, so here it is again. Could you post pool hours on the website? That way when I don't remember what time it opens/closes, I can check here rather than sit in front of Channel 2 or call you or security. In fact, I just checked Channel 2 and I don't think it's there either. Thanks!
mk

Postby mk » Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 am

[quote="mk"]Hi Jolynn, not sure if the problem is on your end or mine, but the board minutes on the website only go through 10-25-2010.pdf. Also, I think I suggested this before and there was some sort of technical problem, so here it is again. Could you post pool hours on the website? That way when I don't remember what time it opens/closes, I can check here rather than sit in front of Channel 2 or call you or security. In fact, I just checked Channel 2 and I don't think it's there either. Thanks![/quote]

It would be nice to have the car wash hours on the website also! Thank you!
mk

Postby makahava » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

There is a section under "MISC. SERVICES" for "Contractors, Handyman, and other types of service providers".
They must first register on this website and then contact me (Jolynn) and I will then activate thier account. Once that is done they will be able to post or reply on MVP's Website there services under "MISC. SERVICES" "Contractors, Handyman, and other types of service providers.

Please contact me (Jolynn) at 808-695-9566 or mvpadmin001@hawaii.rr.com :D
MVP Office
makahava
Site Admin

Return to Do you have an IDEA or SUGGESTION for MVP's website?