Channel 2

Got a question for MVP Office? An issue that needs to be addressed? Or a suggestion you wish to share?
Post it here.

Moderators: makahava, Moderator

Channel 2

Postby mk » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 pm

It would be helpful to me to be able to view all of the channel 2 announcements on the MVP website, rather than having to sit through each slide when there is just one piece of information I'm looking for. Couldn't these be posted on the website as either a Word or a pdf document? In any event, it would be a good idea to post all of the non-changing information that appears on channel 2 on the website as well!
mk

Response to Channel 2 suggestion

Postby makahava » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Sounds like a great Idea mk!
Let me see IF or HOW I could set this up. I don't think it would be a problem to do it although it may take some time to figure how to design a layout. And IF I am able to do this just know that it would probably be the non-changing information that would be posted if any. :(
But I will see what I can do to accommodate. :)
MVP Office
makahava
Site Admin

channel 2 announcements

Postby makahava » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Due to the work load in the office and the amount of non-changing information that is posted on the channel 2, I am not able to post this on our web site at this time. :( However, if there is something that is on there and you did not have enough time to read it you can call us at the office 808-695-9566 and we will be able to pull up that information and read it to you or even email it. :)
MVP Office
makahava
Site Admin

Return to Ask the Office