Halloween

Got a question for MVP Office? An issue that needs to be addressed? Or a suggestion you wish to share?
Post it here.

Moderators: makahava, Moderator

Halloween

Postby IJ123 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Just curious...how does halloween go here? Trick or treaters and all that...I have no idea how much candy to pick up...any advice would be great :)
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain
IJ123

Response to Halloween question

Postby makahava » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 am

Trick or Treating will be allowed on MVP property between the hours of 6pm to 8pm on Halloween and young children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
As for how much candy to pick up? I would not know being that I do not live on property. At the office we would have - I'd say - no more then 10 kids that have come up to the office to trick or treat. Sorry I could not be of more help. :(
Does any know how much kids we normally have that trick or treat on MVP property? If so please reply to post.

Mahalo,
Jolynn Mehrtens :D
makahava
Site Admin

Re: Response to Halloween question

Postby Larry M. » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm

makahava wrote:Trick or Treating will be allowed on MVP property between the hours of 6pm to 8pm on Halloween and young children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
As for how much candy to pick up? I would not know being that I do not live on property. At the office we would have - I'd say - no more then 10 kids that have come up to the office to trick or treat. Sorry I could not be of more help. :(
Does any know how much kids we normally have that trick or treat on MVP property? If so please reply to post.

Mahalo,
Jolynn Mehrtens :D
:)

Jolynn

My experience over the last 5 years has been. from zero the last couple of years to 8-10 the first couple of years. Uh, my wife takes the extra candy that has been left over to work with her. She won't let me eat it. Now thats not fair is it?

Larry M.
Larry M.

Return to Ask the Office